GQ, the legendary men’s fashion magazine has just released its first ever NFT collection. It’s a game-changer. This collection, titled “GQ3 Issue001: Change Is Good”, is composed of 1,661 NFTs that are linked to an original piece of artwork created by some very talented artists. The tokens will be priced at $330 and minting will begin in March 2023.
This is not the best part. You’ll be able to access all GQ’s exclusive benefits if you are lucky enough to get one of these NFTs. Members-only events and access to future GQ3 releases are available to members. You can also provide feedback on the magazine’s direction. In addition, you’ll be invited to special community events and parties where you can meet other GQ enthusiasts. You’ll also be the first to know about all future merch drops and capsule collections. Additionally, you will receive a GQ box containing specially selected products. To top it all, token holders will be able to receive unlimited digital access and a one year subscription to the magazine.
Details about the GQ NFT Utility
- In tribute to GQ’s birthday year, each NFT will be priced at $330. They will be produced in phases beginning March 8, 2023.
- GQ Discord members will be granted access to the NFTs in the beginning. Then, more access will follow.
- NFT holders will have early access to all GQ including members-only discord, live events, and input into future projects.
- NFT holders will have access to exclusive parties and events, with the first party happening during NFT.NYC April 2023.
- GQ3 Issue001 token holders will have exclusive access to GQ3 hats for founders. They also get priority access to future merchandise drops, capsule collections and collaborations.
- Members of the United States Mining Industry can receive a GQ box containing specially chosen products, recommended by GQ editors.
- Holders of GQ3 Issue001 tokens will be able to receive a 1-year subscription to the print magazine delivered right to their door. Unlimited digital access will also be available.
GQ, also known as Gentlemen’s Quarterly is a well-known men’s magazine covering fashion and lifestyle. It has been around since 1957. GQ was founded in 1957 and has grown to be a major voice in the fashion world. It covers everything, from the latest trends and in-depth interviews with celebrities, and even cultural figures. GQ has become a trusted source for men’s fashion content and lifestyle content over the years. GQ’s first foray into NFTs is a sign of its determination to stay ahead of the curve, embrace new technology, and be a leader in the field.
The first NFT CULTURE article was GQ Launches GQ3: Issue 011.